COURIER, EXPRESS AND PARCEL EDITION
Trimble Smartdelivery Courier, Express and Parcel edition is created for your effective management of deliveries, collections and returns of parcels to businesses, consumers, depots or service points. It will allow you to leverage data to improve delivery execution and customer experience. Capturing, receiving and sharing operational data creates efficiency in the interaction between dispatch, depot workers, drivers, team leaders, office, backend systems and the receiving customer.
The comprehensive out-of-the box logistics workflow library quickly gets you up and running. To get your data into the system we can integrate directly through built-in standard APIs or simply upload CSV format files. All workflows and tools are easily configured to fit your optimal business processes.
- The receiving customer receives notifications about deliveries and can communicate changes directly to the transport company.
- The driver gets today’s manifest, including detailed task instructions, and can perform compliance checks in a simple format.
- The depot worker gets instructions on how to load a specific vehicle in an optimised route sequence.
- The dispatcher is provided with the overall picture, and can simply drag and drop to assign dispatch jobs to routes and drivers.
- The office worker can use the business intelligence tool to analyse the operational data and understand where improvements can be made.
WHY TRIMBLE SMARTDELIVERY
Short time to market, with pre-configured logistics workflows and functionality, based on industry best practice.
A global experience, proven by more than 170,000 users, spread across a secure infrastructure, reducing the risk.
INTUITIVE USER EXPERIENCE
A mature and refined mobile user experience, which has evolved to ensure reduced training times for all users.
DESIGNED TO FIT
An extensive and configurable platform, enabling a close fit to existing processes and swift deployment for new concepts.
Extensive and intuitive integration options, including pre-built integrations to existing partner software and services.
Supporting your business growth through powerful software add-on capabilities, and a vast partner network for hardware.