- The receiving customer receives notifications about deliveries and can communicate changes directly to the transport company.
- The driver gets today’s manifest, including detailed task instructions, and can perform compliance checks in a simple format.
- The depot worker gets instructions on how to load a specific vehicle in an optimised route sequence.
- The dispatcher is provided with the overall picture, and can simply drag and drop to assign dispatch jobs to routes and drivers.
- The office worker can use the business intelligence tool to analyse the operational data and understand where improvements can be made.
- Job management, creation, optimisation & scheduling
- Workflows for optimised loading and delivery
- Barcode scanning, sign, pin code and photo proof-of-delivery
- Detailed work instructions
- Guided workflows and messaging tool
- Let the receiver guide the freight
- Alert the receiver about the upcoming delivery
- Provide accurate and updated ETA
- Give the receiver time to react and update the driver in real time
- Change delivery preferences or divert to a different location
- Reduce the number of unsuccessful deliveries
Commitment & compliance
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Fit-for-duty forms
- Vehicle inspections and safety checklists
- Web map to find drivers and see historical routes
- Driver commitment
WHY TRIMBLE SMARTDELIVERY
Short time to market, with pre-configured logistics workflows and functionality, based on industry best practice.
A global experience, proven by more than 170,000 users, spread across a secure infrastructure, reducing the risk.
INTUITIVE USER EXPERIENCE
A mature and refined mobile user experience, which has evolved to ensure reduced training times for all users.
DESIGNED TO FIT
An extensive and configurable platform, enabling a close fit to existing processes and swift deployment for new concepts.
Extensive and intuitive integration options, including pre-built integrations to existing partner software and services.
Supporting your business growth through powerful software add-on capabilities, and a vast partner network for hardware.